- This event has passed.
A New Source of Capital for Property Owners and Developers: C-PACE from the Capital Provider and Lender Perspective
June 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You’re looking to upgrade your commercial or multifamily building and save on utility costs. Or, the capital stack on your new construction project would benefit from a low-cost alternative to mezzanine debt or preferred equity. What next?
Please plan to join the Mid-Atlantic PACE Alliance (MAPA) for a webinar presentation featuring leading organizations in the C-PACE financing business. Presenters will discuss the following topic areas:
- Connecting with applicable Program Administrators (based on your project’s location)
- Project development, valuation, and loan underwriting processes
- How to approach getting mortgage holder consent for C-PACE financing
Property owners and developers, energy services companies (ESCOs) and contractors are strongly encouraged to attend.
Capital providers and lenders are key members of the team that can get your C-PACE project to work, furthering local economic development and cost-effective energy-saving upgrades.
- Ethan Elser, Executive Vice President, PACE Equity
- Tom Nida, Executive Vice President, City First Bank
- Cliff Kellogg, Executive Director, C-PACE Alliance
- Scott Dicke, Virginia Programs Director, SRS