Registration Open for May 11 Spring VAEEC Meeting
Join us for the Spring 2015 VAEEC Meeting, your twice-yearly opportunity to network with other leaders in the energy efficiency industry, hear from speakers about the state of the industry in the Commonwealth, and help chart the course for the VAEEC.
Topics and speakers on the agenda:
- PACE Financing Legislation (Bill Greenleaf, Virginia Community Capital, and Abby Johnson, Abacus Property Solutions)
- Gas Utility Legislation (Gina Slaunwhite, Columbia Gas of Virginia)
- Clean Power Plan (Mary Shoemaker, ACEEE)
- Utilities Update (Tom Jewell, Dominion Virginia Power)
- VAEEC Update / Census Results (Ken Rosenfeld, VAEEC)
- EnergyStar Partner of the Year (Matthew Cooper, PEG)
- EE and Affordable Rental Housing (Bob Adams, Housing Virginia)
The meeting is free and open to all. Non-VAEEC members are asked to make a small donation. We encourage you to invite friends and colleagues. Parking is free. Thank you to Dominion Virginia Power for sponsoring the meeting.