Increase Your Exposure- Become an Event Exhibitor
For the first time ever, the Virginia Energy Efficiency Council is hosting a virtual trade show in conjunction with our Fall 2020 Forum. We invite you to participate as an exhibitor to get your company in front of Virginia’s leading energy efficiency professionals for only $75.
As an exhibitor, you will receive the following benefits before, during, and after the event:
- One (1) social media feature
- Exclusive feature in the event’s digital program
- Logo included in the event’s email promotions
- Logo on the Reception and Expo page of the virtual event platform
- A personalized “booth” in the virtual Exhibit Hall, which includes your own branded page with name, logo, email, website and Twitter links, special offers, and a brief company description
- The ability to engage potential customers, share product information, generate leads, and check out competitors
- Chat live with attendees on camera or through the private chatbox
- Feature a pre-recorded or live presentation or demonstration, or a short video
- A customized graphic to proudly display your participation at the event
- Access to the attendee list to follow up with any contacts you made
Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with Virginia’s energy efficiency leaders and help your business or organization grow! Contact email@example.com to secure your spot today.
To make this event the best that it can be, we are using a new platform called Hopin. This virtual venue provides one-on-one and group networking capabilities, along with a reception area, exhibit hall, main stage, breakout session rooms, and more. Watch the short video below to see what features your personalized booth can include.
Terms & Conditions:
- A company representative must be available during exhibitor showcase breaks
- Promote your involvement with the event to your existing customers and encourage registration and attendance at the event
- The VAEEC can provide you with marketing materials
- The use of the Attendee List is for registered attendee and exhibitor use only. The exhibitor agrees not to solicit any other company or interest. The distribution of these reports to other individuals or entities is strictly prohibited.