Thank you to our many members for their continued support of the Virginia Energy Efficiency Council! We could not have accomplished so much over the past year without it. Membership dues enabled us to:
- Give members access to timely and relevant resources on energy efficiency. Our easier-to-navigate website (complete with new logo) and a monthly e-newsletter enables us to be the go-to resource for credible information on energy efficiency in the Commonwealth.
- Contribute to the policy conversation that will impact Virginia’s utility energy efficiency programs. The VAEEC submitted comments to the State Corporation Commission in response to their request for input on evaluating the creation of protocols to measure the impact of utility energy efficiency programs. You can view our comments and those of several of our members here.
- Bring greater awareness to state elected officials on energy efficiency benefits through our co-sponsorship of Clean Energy Lobby Day.
Members: Your continued support will have an important impact on advancing policies and programs in Virginia to grow energy efficiency endeavors across the Commonwealth.
Some of our biggest goals over the next 12 months include:
- Hosting our first annual awards ceremony in the fall – as part of our well-attended biannual meetings — to highlight energy efficiency champions in the Commonwealth.
- Responding to member requests by initiating new opportunities like a webinar series.
- Supporting the Governor’s Executive Committee on Energy Efficiency’s work to meet our state’s goal of reducing energy consumption 10% by 2020.
- Advancing commercial PACE in Virginia localities.
New in 2016, we have added a Business Platinum membership level starting at $2,000 that has exclusive benefits. We have also adjusted the Business Gold membership level to $1,000 to bring it more in-line with the Business Silver and Platinum dues.
The next 12 months will be critical to our work – work that we cannot do without your help. Please renew your membership today.